Lighhisgeanop Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Download DeepStar Six Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The crew of an experimental underwater nuclear base are forced to struggle for their lives when their explorations disturb a creature who threatens to destroy their base.
At the bottom of the ocean, the DeepStar Six has just discovered a new and deadly alien menace.
In this movie Evigans character is a reluctant hero who when he find out he is going to be a dad and the mother is also on board makes all haste to save her even at his expense thought hey both survive. The mom to be is also a good character, being the first female to complete "SEAL" training and is both a sensitive and hardnails female. the doctor is really a hero, to save her friend and future mom who prays for the safety of her child, sacrifices her self to delay if not kill the killer crab that breaks into the medical area using deifb paddles, granted on a creature the size it probably only tickled. the moon pool scene was also quite good the poor guy knew he was in trouble but he did not know the "half " of it. all in all a good movie with a few flaws but still very entertaining
This is an odd movie. The upside: there's honestly not much to complain about the film's cast and production. The acting is actually pretty good; perhaps the best example of this is that probably the stupidest plot device in history on paper (Ordered to secure a set of nuclear missiles so the crew can pull out, Miguel Ferrer's character elects to do so by detonating the things) seems vaugely credible and quite amusing on film. The production design's great and believable, there are some mildly interesting plot points (Mild Good-natured Guy dies, but did you expect Confident Female Scientist to cop it immediately afterward?) and the special effects are generally okay.<br/><br/>The down side: nothing much actually happens. Even though the plot's centered around the threat from the monster, the giant prawn/crab/thingummijig doesn't seem to do a whole lot to be honest - most of the cast die without much in the way of struggle ('Here comes the monster. Ooh, it's eating me! See ya, folks.') The biggest shock scene ("spoiled", if that's the right word, by the DVD cover) is a little bit… laughable, really, at least to anybody over the age of eight. What should be an deeply uncomfortable image (diver's guts hanging out of his shattered JIM diving suit) becomes laughablesaid diving suit goes tootling purposely over the camera, like a kid dangling seaweed in their parents' faces at the beach. There's almost no shocks and scares at all, in fact, and not much gore either.<br/><br/>I do have a soft spot for DeepStar Six; it's quite a weak movie, but one that's very hard to actively dislike. Maybe this is a horror film for the kids, who'll probably love it and find it pleasurably frightening - I know I did when I was seven.

Mammon movie in tamil dubbed downloadNavio movie free download in hindiJames Bond: In Service of Nothing movie download in mp4Transformers: The Last Knight downloadEpisode 3.9 movie download hddownload full movie Simon Simon in hindithe Kumander Anting-Anting downloadAlabama Dirt in hindi 720pAce Washington and the Choice Between Reich and Wrong full movie download in hindi hdDownload the How It Ends full movie tamil dubbed in torrent

last edited 215 weeks ago by Lighhisgeanop

alyssalauren replied

187 weeks ago

It's really interesting to see the download link of the hindi dubbed movie specified here. I am a great fan of this website and looking here for more movies to watch. Here you will get www.bestgouthelp.com good collections of movies according to your taste.
Please log in to post a reply.