Lighhisgeanop Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Peace Hotel Full Movie Hd 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Set circa 1930, "The King of Killers", a one-man killing machine who, after his wife's murder, has decided to set up the "Peace Hotel", a sanctuary where anyone can stay and be protected from those who want to harm them. Although he has pledged never to kick anyone out of the Peace Hotel, he is put to the test when a penniless female swindler, who is wanted by a vicious gang for murdering their boss, shows up. Now he has to decide whether to risk an all-out war with the gang, or whether to ask her to leave the hotel.
A retired old west killer sets up a hotel for vagrants and wayward souls called Peace Hotel. When a woman with a gang on her tail attempts to hide there the owner of the hotel must revert to his old ways to protect his hotel.
This review contains minor spoilers.<br/><br/>This whole movie's look is very similar to the spaghetti western, but with richer production values. Peace Hotel is noteworthy in several respects. First, it is the last Hong Kong movie Chow Yun-Fat has made to this date. Also, Chow Yun-Fat is bald in the beginning, and does some fast-paced swordplay. These both are precursors to his now famous partLi Mu Bai in Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (which is not a Hong Kong movie,Ang Lee does not work within the Hong Kong movie system, and the film is in Mandarin, not Cantonese). This movie also marks the reunion of Chow Yun-Fat and Cecilia Yip, who had not worked together since 1984 (Hong Kong 1941). This was also the last time Wu Chien-lien was in a movie with Chow Yun-Fat, who had been in Treasure Hunt and God of Gamblers' Return with him the year prior to this. However, her cameo lasts about two seconds.<br/><br/>Anyway, enough background. One of the few movies where Chow Yun-Fat contributed to the writing, this movie has his brand of comedy. It also has Chow Yun-Fat just killin' a whole mess of people. The visual design and costumes are pretty fantastic, and the movie has a good pace to it. There is a kind of fantasy feeling to this movie,it is a mixture of the American western genre, but with Chinese tints to it. Cecilia Yip gives a pretty good performance here, and Chow Yun-Fat gets to show much of his range herean actor, even though he tries to remain distant throughout the movie.
Well, this was sort of interesting, but not really in an overly great way. A typical western (cowboy) movie that is mixed with a traditional Chinese setting. It just didn't really come offsomething that was particularly good.<br/><br/>For a Chow Yun-Fat movie, then I was rather disappointed with this. Sure, he did perform well enough, but the story and the setting of the movie was just not working in his favor. I am sure there are someone out there who find this approach of a Hong Kong movie to be interest. Sure, I will agree that it was unorthodox, but I am not going to agree to it being a good concept.<br/><br/>The story in "Peace Hotel" is about 'The Killer' (played by Chow Yun-Fat) who witness his wife being murdered and hellbent on revenge he kills every single person responsible. Then to repent, he builds a hotel, naming it Peace Hotel. This hotel becomes a safe haven for all who come to it, without anyone asking about one's past and will be protectedlongone stays within the confines of the hotel. Then one day a woman in a red dress shows up, claiming to be the long lost wife of the owner of the hotel, and hot on her tail is a gang of ruthless men.<br/><br/>I will say that the movie was well enough acted, though at certain times it was a bit forced and over the edge, going just a notch too far in extreme display. And there was some subtle attempts at comedy, which for most parts worked out well enough. And why not throw in a musical act while at it - wait, wait, that's right, there was a musical act in the middle of the movie. That was just too much and made the movie come offmore of a joke than it came offserious.<br/><br/>For a Hong Kong movie, then "Peace Hotel" isn't much of an impressive movie. Even from the moment the DVD menu popped up, I knew it was going to be bad, because it even said "A John Woo production" on that DVD menu. What the… Are you kidding me? It was so lame, and reeked of low budget production.<br/><br/>The movie itself actually had a good production value, and had some good camera work to itwell. The action scenes were adequate, but nowhere near anything even remotely close to what you'd expect from a Chow Yun-Fat movie, despite it this being the last Hong Kong movie he made before rocketing off to bigger fame and fortune in Hollywood. If you are a fan of Chow Yun-Fat, then "Peace Hotel" is a good enough watch, but if you are a fan of Hong Kong cinema, then "Peace Hotel" is not really a good addition or choice of entertainment.

Triple Frontier full movie in hindi free download hd 720pU.S. Marshals tamil dubbed movie torrentRetribution online freeBackup telugu full movie downloadthe Johnny English full movie download in hindiTransformers: Age of Extinction downloadWild Hearts full movie in hindi 720pDownload Tembo full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Download The Safe Zone full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Age of Heroes full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by Lighhisgeanop

alyssalauren replied

178 weeks ago

Most of the movies available from here belong to the hd collection movies and it's really good to watch such movies. Nice to see cbd effects the download link of the movie Peace Hotel shared here. I am looking here for more details regarding the movie and keep up the good work.
Please log in to post a reply.